Friday 11 October 2013

[News] Psy to collaborate with rocker Steven Tyler of Aerosmith

Psy to collaborate with rocker Steven Tyler of Aerosmith

[News] Psy to collaborate with rocker Steven Tyler of Aerosmith

Psy has revealed that he will be collaborating with Steven Tyler of legendary rock band Aerosmith!

Recently, at an interview with Italy’s L’Uomo Vogue for the October issue, Psy dropped the big news saying, “The big secret is, I just finished recording my next song with a legendary artist, Steven Tyler from Aerosmith.”

He added, “When I was in middle school, I literally cried when they were singing ‘Crazy’ or ‘Amazing’ or whatever. They were my lifetime role models, and now I am collaborating with Steven Tyler. I love my life.”

Psy said he revealed the huge piece of information because he really appreciate being on the cover of Italy’s L’Uomo Vogue magazine. Psy also became the first Korean artist has ever made the cover of this magazine.



No comments:

Post a Comment