Thursday 24 October 2013

IU’s Beauty Secret ‘Eat a Lot on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday… Strict Diet on Friday, Saturday, Sunday’

IU’s Beauty Secret ‘Eat a Lot on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday… Strict Diet on Friday, Saturday, Sunday’

Singer IU revealed the secret to her beauty.

On October 23rd, SBS MTV "The Show, All About K-Pop" featured IU on "The Show Talk" interview via their official website (http://tv.sbs.co.kr/theshow/).

IU was asked the question, "What do you eat that makes you so pretty? Do you have a secret way to manage your beauty?" She answered, "I eat a lot on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Thursday I eat a little less. I strictly watch my diet on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday," and revealed her diet for each day of the week.

Like Us on Facebook :

IU also spoke about her favorite food and said, "I like sweet and sour pork. One food I don't like is paprika."

She revealed, "Starting from week 2 I plan to wear pink shoes and dance."

Photo credit: SBS MTV "The Show, All About K-Pop" website



No comments:

Post a Comment