Saturday 2 November 2013

ZE:A’s Kwanghee Knows a Secret about Lee So Ra?

ZE:A member Kwanghee knows something about Lee So Ra that only Shin Dong Yup would know.

On November 1st, Im Siwan and Kwanghee appeared as guests on KBS 2FM's "Lee So Ra's Gayo Plaza."

On this broadcast, DJ Lee So Ra asked Im Siwan what he knows about her, and he answered with "I know you were on 'Project Runway Korea'."

Like Us on Facebook :

Kwanghee, on the other hand, hesitated and said, "I do know one thing about you," and shot a meaningful smile at Lee So Ra. Lee So Ra jokingly threatened, "If you say it, I'll kill you. I received this cake. Can I throw it at your face?" and got worked up over his mischievous smile.

Kwanghee then said, "Only Shin Dong Yup knows. That's all I'll say," and elicited laughter from listeners.



No comments:

Post a Comment