Friday 20 September 2013

Lucy Hale "Scared As Hell" To Make Country Music Album

lucy hale self magazine music

It’s no secret Pretty Little Liars star Lucy Hale has a country album in the works!

The multi-talented actress shared in a recent interview why she’s fighting to make this happen.

She revealed:

"I'm scared as hell. Some days I go to sleep and I'm like, What am I doing? People aren't going to take me seriously. Music is my favorite thing, and I'm going to fight to make it happen."

But dear Lucy, you have nothing to be scared of.

You were in fact one of the five winners of American Juniors!

The actress turned musician chatted with us at the Young Hollywood Awards last month about some collaborations on her upcoming album.

We can’t wait to hear her first single, it’s bound to be AH-Mazing!

[Image via Steve Buckley/Buzz Foto.]

Tags: country album, lucy hale, music, music minute, pretty little liars, self magazine



No comments:

Post a Comment