Wednesday 25 September 2013

Joseph Gordon-Levitt Is Off The Market! Who Is His Secret Girlfriend?!

joseph gordon levitt girlfriend

The world just let out a collective sigh of sadness…

Yes, it's true. Joseph Gordon-Levitt is single no more!

The Don Jon star spilled the deets about his secret girlfriend to, who else, Howard Stern! JGL told him Tuesday morning that he had a very special lady in his life, admitting:

"I have a girlfriend but I tend not to really like to talk about it in public. She is not in show business."

What a lucky woman! Guess that answers THIS question!

Privacy has always been of the utmost importance to Joe and he explained to Howard why he tries to keep his personal life away from the press. Joseph said:

"I get up in movies and I play other people, so when the audience is watching me in movies, I don't want them thinking about me and who I'm dating, and blah blah blah. I want them to see the character, the story that I'm telling."

Well, we can't wait to see the character Joe is playing in Don Jon! His feature-length directorial debut hits theaters this weekend!

Tags: don jon, film flickers, gifs, girlfriend, howard stern, joseph gordon-levitt, love line



No comments:

Post a Comment