Sunday 15 September 2013

[Live Recap] “Master’s Sun” Episode 7

This show continues to give me chills and goose bumps just from over swooning. You have to give the man credit – he sure does know exactly what to say to make a woman’s heart stop beating and start racing like crazy.

Written before it aired:

I must have replayed that last scene like a million times to see if there really was a change in Joong Won’s ability to read or if his eager heart just wanted to believe it and made it happen. It did seem like after he held her hand and then looked at the letters, they didn’t distort as usual. Just maybe Gong Sil was correct about him being able to read better if he holds onto her. If that’s true, I bet it can be attributed to how she affects him. Her existence alone brings him solace and peace of mind so it calms his very nature so that the letters don’t blur. Part of me wanted to believe his affection for her is making this happen and the rest just wanted her to wake up and witness this change in him. It seems like just the other day when Joong Won was trying to avoid Gong Sil’s touch, but now he is flinching for a whole other reason. I think his growing feelings and same instinctive reaction to reach out to touch her on his own accord has him flummoxed. In order to keep his distance, he is going to set up boundaries. Little does he know that he will end up crossing over them more than she does. Joong Won will learn soon enough there are no demarcations when it comes to matters of the heart because having them defeats the purpose of being in love.

gsjw

This drama is gaining more momentum in degrees of awesomeness with each episode. I can’t wait to see how high they get up to as their progress increases with each passing week. I love secretary Kim cuz of the adoring looks he gives to Joong Won and Gong Sil when he sees them together. It’s sort of like watching a father be so proud as he witnesses his son’s emotional growth. Even his own aunt can’t see it, but Joong Won is changing before their very eyes. I guess only someone with keen observation and genuine care for Joong Won can note that. Makes me wonder if Kim played sick on purpose just so he could put Gong Sil and Joong Won together even more. He is sort of like their fairy godfather and matchmaker rolled into one and these two really need him around. As long as Gong Sil goes off to test the dating pool with Kang Woo while Joong Won continues to deny feeling jealousy, Joong Won is going to need Kim to jump start him into action.

Main Cast:

Episode 7 

주군의 태양.E07.130828.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[03-34-56]주군의 태양.E07.130828.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[03-35-06]주군의 태양.E07.130828.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[03-41-34]주군의 태양.E07.130828.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[03-42-18]

Starts from Joong Won holding her hand and reading the disclaimer again. he looks over at her and leans in. He stops himself and composes himself. He lets go of her hand and puts down the disclaimer on her lap and slaps her hand saying wake up – the car will be here. she stretches and says sleeping next to you, I slept so well. he says she drooled here while sleeping so she should buy it (the sofa). she uses her body to clean it and says I only need to wipe it. He makes a face. She leans on him snuggling saying she slept well and wishes she could keep sleeping for a little while longer. he looks at his watch and says you said you had an appointment. or you can do it (sleep longer) so her eyes go wide remembering her appointment with Kang Woo. Joong Won is free to get up so he walks out ahead of her.

Gong Sil gives the shop owner the disclaimer and he gives her a box

주군의 태양.E07.130828.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[03-57-27]

Gong Sil goes out and hands Joong Won a set of fans she was given and copies of the disclaimer each of them signed. the store gives those fans out to each of their customers to remember them by. let’s each take one. he asks why should I split that with you. I don’t want to be paired with you. she fans herself and says it’s really cool. she fans him too so he says move it away. She isn’t leaving so he asks why are you standing here and not getting lost? she asks aren’t you going to give me a ride. he says cuz of you – I am so tired today and I almost got shot by being involved with you. Gong Sil: I’m sorry. he decides it’s dangerous to follow her so deep into what she sees. I cant go any further. between you and me I have to make a clear line. He draws a line between them with his hand. she asks if that means he wants to put up that line and for her to get lost. Joong Won: let’s just cross when we need each other. he lets her touch him only from his wrist to elbow from here on. this is Tae Gong Sil’s limit/boundary. if you need a bunker you don’t need to make me talk and just touch. when you see Cha Hee Joo the one I need, only then talk to me. she says how she liked talking to him about this and that cuz it made her comfortable. he says I don’t like it and warns her to keep that line well. He sort of feels bad and offers up Tae Gong Sil’s line (for free). but don’t touch anywhere else. no eyes no ears no mouth on the arm. so don’t tell me unnecessarily what you saw and heard-don’t count on doing that. Gong Sil touches his arm saying cuz you aren’t scared of ghosts, that’s why I talked and stuff. Joong Won: that’s right I am not afraid of ghosts - I am afraid of you.

Kim pulls up and asks if Tae Yang isn’t going with them. Joong Won says she has an appointment so go.

Gong Sil walks saying cuz of me he was almost shot so of course he would think it’s dangerous. Yi Reong calls out to her. Gong Sil says it’s Yi Ryeong. hi. Yi Ryeong asks did you come to watch the musical. GS says yes. you too? Yi Ryeong: I’m on my way after seeing something really fun. Gong Sil: then go well. I thought you were going to act like you didn’t see me when we met but cuz you acted like you know me – it’s really good to see you. go well small Tae Yang (sun). Yi Ryeong: do well big Tae Yang (sun). after Gong Sil leaves, Yi Reong says big sun still doesn’t get things.

주군의 태양.E07.130828.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[04-09-38]

Yi Ryeong remembers Kang Woo saying I have an order from director Joo to watch the people around president Joo. Tae Gong Sil is one of them. Yi Ryeong: so to investigate her you were acting like you were close to her huh? I’m doing it for the sake of president Joo’s safety. from here on don’t get involved and get in the way. Yi Ryeong: I wont get in the way. you are going to watch the musical with Gong Sil right? spy on her well.

Yi Ryeong watches Gong Sil trying to fix her hair and mutters she thinks she is on a date- poor big sun



No comments:

Post a Comment