Friday 16 August 2013

ZE:A Im Siwan, Top 1 Student ‘I Studied Hard Thinking About Not Having To Study Once I Go To College’

im siwan, ze:a im siwan 1st place during school Group ZE:A's member Im Siwan revealed that he used to be the top 1 student at his school

im siwan, ze:a

ZE:A Im Siwan, Top 1 Student 'I Studied Hard Thinking About Not Having To Study Once I Go To College' im siwan 1st place during school

Group ZE:A’s member Im Siwan revealed that he used to be the top 1 student at his school.

In KBS2 “1:100″ aired on August 13, Im Siwan revealed that solving the Rubik’s Cube is his hobby, saying, “I’ve solved it in 37 seconds last time.”

He tried solving it on the spot during the show, and it took him 36 seconds, shocking everyone there.

He also said, “I’ve once gotten 1st place of our whole school during a practice test. I was also the ASB president in middle school.”

Internet users who saw this commented, “Im Siwan, good-looking and smart?,” etc.

Photo Credit: KBS2

NC.A's Drama Version of "My Student Teacher" Features Girl's Day Hyeri and Seo Ji Suk
NC.A, a talented rookie singer, has released a drama version of the music video for “My Student Teacher.” It features Girl’s Day member, Hyeri, and actor, Seo Ji Suk. The video features two stars as main characters for this heartwarming sketch. Hyeri, playing the role of a bubbly schoolgirl, falls head-over-heels in love with an English student teacher, played by Seo Ji Suk. Her secret crush on her teacher motivates her to study harder and look prettier. Her plans to win over his heart soon has a disastrous consequence as her classmates soon find out...
Rookie soloist NC.A releases drama MV for “My Student Teacher” starring Girl’s Day’s Hyeri
Having already debuted with her first single “My Student Teacher” on August 11, rookie soloist NC.A (New Creative Artist) is now releasing a drama version music video for her debut track.While the original music video features Jung Man Shik, the drama version MV is receiving attention for starring Girl’s Day’s Hyeri who portrays the story about a cute puppy-love from a high school student to her student teacher.NC.A is one of the notable female rookie singers in 2013 who gained attention as a guest performer at Yurisangja’s concert last year...
ZE:A’s Im Siwan Once Ranked Number One Academically in School
Recently, group ZE:A’s member Im Siwan revealed his academic achievements during his school years. On the episode of KBS’s “1 Vs. 100,” which was aired on August 13, Im Siwan appeared to make his attempt to win the prize. When MC Han Suk Joon asked what kind of student he was, Im Siwan answered, “From elementary school to high school years, I was class president. I also achieved number one rank academically, and was the school vice president in middle and high schools.” Im Siwan also added, “I believed that once I get into university, I wouldn’t have to study at all...
Tags : KBS, ZE:A im siwan Siwan im siwan plastic surgery siwan zea plastic surgery go kyung pyo siwan kiss


No comments:

Post a Comment