Sunday 25 August 2013

[News] Henry Takes Lead In Upcoming Chinese Drama 'My Sweet City'

Henry
[News] Henry Takes Lead In Upcoming Chinese Drama 'My Sweet City'

Henry is ready to show fans more of his secret talents!

The SM Entertainment solo singer and Super Junior-M member has been cast in an upcoming Chinese remake of the 2008 SBS drama My Sweet City.

Henry has signed on to play the male lead and will head to China soon to start filming.

According to a statement SM Entertainment made to Star News on Wednesday, "After Henry wraps up his solo promotions, he will travel to China to film My Sweet City."

"Henry is the main lead in this drama and an older woman will be cast as the female lead for their love line," explained the SM rep.

The source at Henry's agency also said that the singer will remain in China for approximately three months for the show's filming.

In My Sweet City, the 23-year-old Chinese-Canadian K-Pop sensation will play the role of a young, up-and-coming movie director.

He will reportedly be playing opposite 32-year-old Chinese actress Xinyi Zhang.

My Sweet City will mark Henry's first major lead acting role.

In the meantime, the singer has just started up promotions for his sophomore single "1-4-3 (I Love You)" with f(x) rapper Amber.



No comments:

Post a Comment