Wednesday 7 August 2013

What’s Clara Doing With Noel? Cute Group Picture

clara, noel clara picture with noel Actress Clara revealed a picture taken with the vocal group Noel. Today, Clara posted on her Twitter, "A picture with Noel that I really love

clara, noel

What's Clara Doing With Noel? Cute Group Picture clara picture with noel

Actress Clara revealed a picture taken with the vocal group Noel.

Today, Clara posted on her Twitter, “A picture with Noel that I really love. I listened to their new song “Tears Flow” before it even came out. It’s so good~ It’s being released at 12 o’clock so don’t forget to listen~^^” along with a picture.

In the picture, Clara in a sexy red dress is in the middle of Noel members in casual outfits.

Photo Credit: Clara Twitter

Clara Is Thankful to be Called Sexy… So Why Did She Cry?
Clara, Twitter, MBC, Reckless Family 3 Clara Is Thankful to be Called Sexy… So Why Did She Cry? Actress Clara recently spilled tears in a public place. And she explains why. She said, 'It reminded me of my life when I was a nobody,' referring to former days when she was not well-known to the public. On August 6, Clara explained via Twitter, 'I can only say thank you for loving me and complimenting me on my sexiness. I'm not scared at all. I cried that day because I remembered the eight previous years in which I was still anonymous...
Clara Frolics on the Beach in Miami
Korea’s newest icon of sexy and controversial released footage of a sexy bikini photoshoot in Miami. Published on her official YouTube channel, the video features Clara in various summer and beach outfits, happily frolicking on the hot sands of the South Beach, Miami. She makes a range of expressions at the camera, from cute and bubbly to sexy and seductive. The video has already amassed more than 20,000 view count within a day. The Miami shoot is described to have taken place sometime in July...
Goddess of Marriage Episode 12 Review: Jang Hyun Sung & Clara's Affair is Revealed at Work
In Goddess of Marriage, episode 12, Noh Seung Soo(played by Jang Hyun Sung) and Cynthia Jung(played by Clara)’s affair was revealed at work. Kwon Eun Hee(played by Jang Young Nam) still tried to keep her relationship with her husband, but as he left the family to live with Cynthia, she secretly went into his company at night, and placed their conversation through text messages at the lobby. The next morning, people read the messages and blamed them for having an affair. It was already too late when Seung Soo and Cythia came to work...
Tags : Picture, UV clara lee clara lee jay park clara lee joah clara lee seong min clara kpop clara korean actress clara korean


No comments:

Post a Comment