Thursday 15 August 2013

[Live Recap] “Master’s Sun Episode 4

The biggest shame about this drama is that I am too chicken to watch it repeatedly. Any other drama I love this much I would watch it again a few more times, but unless someone comes up with an edited version where all the scary ghosts are gone, my fear just won’t allow it. To be honest, sometimes when the dead come out, my peripheral vision has to step in and allow me to see what’s going on without actually staring at the ghost itself. It doesn’t help with being accurate about what the ghost is actually doing like grabbing ankles and trying to stop elevator doors, but missing out on that bit of narration saved me from more minor heart attack so I can live with it. Needless to say there are certain scenes I wait for daylight to translate cuz somehow it’s not as scary when the sun is up. When that is not an option, I try moving the video to the edge of my computer screen so that only half of the ghost’s face shows up and let me tell you, when it’s the scary half, it just makes the problem worse. This just shows you how much I love this show. It’s something I never expected to enjoy much less even watch so I am thrilled that I didn’t miss out on such a gem. There is so much humor and heart shrouded in mystery and horror that any negative aspects are overshadowed by the positive ones. My favorite part is watching the ghosts when they look almost human again before their spirits dissipate into the air. I feel like each time Gong Sil shares in that honor of their last moments with their loved ones, it is her compensation for her part in being the good Samaritan of the afterworld.

Main Cast:

Episode 4

주군의 태양.E04.130815.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[23-55-32]주군의 태양.E04.130815.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[23-56-30]주군의 태양.E04.130815.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[23-57-12]주군의 태양.E04.130815.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[23-57-36]

starts from GS waking up in bed smiling and happy. she looks over and she is holding hands with him in bed. she says how much did I want to sleep with this guy that I am dreaming about it. my sister’s words were right about his energy. she asks if he is awake – let’s sleep more cuz I don’t want to wake yet. she realizes it’s not a dream. he says we just slept holding hands and that’s all. she says how well she slept. he asks if it’s okay for her to let ghosts use her body like that. she asks if he is worrying about her but he claims to worry about others

Gong sil is crawling along on a grave and scares people. she says it does shock them a lot. she asks if he is ok. you woke ok on your bed. he reminds her what she did last night. she had begged until the spirit left her body. she asked for water. when he went to get it, she was dancing around in his room and then faints. he catches her and says she is crazy. then she barked on his bed. he throws his pillow at her and she barks at him more and scares him. he says you drank alcohol and became a dog. like an Alaskan husky. she says but I didn’t drink. he says I had to hold your hand to make you sleep. he asks if that happens when she gets drunk. she says it was cuz she slept next to him that she slept well. I liked yesterday. he moves away and says I didn’t like it cuz you were a dog. she wonders what happened cuz she came out after the gathering and remembers. she says I saw cha hee joo next to you. did you meet cha hee joo. did I come as cha hee joo and met you

last night hee joo said how hard it was for you cuz you hated me. you must have felt so betrayed cuz you liked me so much. he says cuz you died I couldn’t say what really happened. she says I really did like you for real. he says where is my money. she touched his face and said I love you. Gong sil passes out leaning on him. he holds her with one arm and cries.

Joong won says she talked nonsense and disappeared. he offers to keep her by his side for a lot of money.

Kang woo knocks on her door and calls out then goes inside. he puts on gloves and looks at stuff

JW wants to get his ransom money back – the 9 million and will give her by his side. he wants her to be his radar and keep her by his side. she is glad cuz she gets to touch him. he wonders how to keep her close so she suggests his secretary. he says face is important so you cant. she says how she couldn’t sleep so she studied a lot. he tells her to just stay on the clean team till he thinks of a good place for her

kang woo takes photos of stuff in her room and looks through her yearbook. he wonders why she lives like that.

GS got his number just in case and says I wont call. can I send texts and he says don’t send it cuz I wont answer. she asks about his ransom money and he tells her how much it is. she cant believe that’s what his body is worth cuz she is worth one dollar. she talks about her accident and how she woke up and became this strange. and how she was sorry to her sister. how she hid and lived. she is scared of ghosts but was more scared of living like this. he feels bad and tells her to save his number cuz the other one was Kim’s. he puts his real number and tells her not to text cuz he wont read it.

SR and SC are talking and she cant remember gong sil’s name so he says it’s tae gong sil – it’s cuz you are getting old so you forget. he asks if he can tell her about her nephew that he has a weird woman near him. he sees gong sil come out of the house but she is gone when SR looks

YR’s manager is talking about GS again. they spot a celebrity who has a ghost touching her. the star says I will become the prettiest in the world. the manager says the star got work done.YR goes over and sits next to her. the ghost in the mirror reaches out to touch YR. he says you are the prettiest and YR’s eyes get wide and repeats what he said

when KW comes out the two boys are there. KW asks if she is not here now. he asks do you two like ice cream

GS goes home and asks why they have so much ice cream. the kid says that hyung bought it and that hyung likes you. she is happy and goes up. kid thinks they can eat a lot this summer

KW asks if the kids said anything. she says I didn’t see the kids. he says I bought that ice cream for the kids. how is it – does it taste good. she says it hasn’t melted so he breaks it up for her to melt faster. he says I was worried cuz you were gone yesterday. she says it’s too hot so I will go in. he thinks the kids didn’t talk

GS says someone likes me – not a ghost. she is happy

KW calls in about GS

he is reporting to JW’s uncle. the uncle says keep investigating.

Kim tells JW that the president of Giant Mall will be attending. he gives him the recording (cuz JW cant read the content). JW asks him to look into a place that people wont notice

security comes over and gives her a drink. he says my name is lee han.

Han wonders if giving her coffee will be ok

Jin Joo says SC wants to see you.

Han gets called in to report about JW and GS. Han says I was there when they first met. when GS said how she touched JW and left her clothes in his car. then how he saw them hug in the parking lot. I only told people I was close to. from here on I wont talk about his private life. SC says no you have sense. Han says I will be your eyes and ears from now on. Han shakes his nickname for the couple name he came up with for JW and GS.

YR is acting more vain than usual. when she is alone she sees herself in the past stabbing at GS’s photo. YR asks who are you and the ghost says you.

YR wakes up from screaming. her manager asks did you have a dream. YR says why is it so cold. manager says it’s not cold. YR sees the ghost saying wear this. she says let’s go to kingdom I have to meet tae gong sil

gong ri is happy for GS. she asks do you not see those things anymore. GS says that’s not it. she leaves behind the ghost so Gong ri says take it with you

GS is cleaning and sees KW so she fixes her hair. YR says you are tae gon sil right. you work here? I saw you last time. aren’t you happy to see me. you clean here. GS sees the ghost with YR and runs off. KW asks what’s wrong. YR thinks she is running away cuz she is embarrassed. KW asks why she is like that. YR explains I went to high school with her. she asks to talk but he doesn’t want to. she calls herself pretty but he says you aren’t. the ghost in the mirror is back

GS thinks since he saw that KW wont like her now. JW asks who? the ghost? GS says I saw YR but I saw a ghost and was embarrassed. he cant believe she was embarrassed. he tells her to go. she says I was never embarrassed about seeing ghosts but after meeting you now I am. he asks why come tell me that. she tries to poke him but he pulls away. she looks around the secretary area and he reminds her she doesn’t belong here. go and clean and quietly get lost. she says yes and leaves.

SC comments on the cleaning team coming here and claims it’s cuz he is worried about his nephew.

KW sees GS outside and walks at the same time. she stops cuz she is trying to avoid the ghost. KW follows her and sees her running. he wonders why she is going around on her way home.

she asks if the grandma at the store passed away. the owner says yes she passed away. she tells GS today is recycle day so GS says I will come down and clean it. when she comes down it’s already done. KW did it for her.

GS is trying to get rid of the ghost and says what can I do about the market grandma.

YR hears crying and asks you are small sun aren’t you – where are you? the ghost in the mirror shows up and says you are the small sun.

YR wakes in the car and says it’s too cold – I told you not to turn the AC on. the manager says I didn’t. do you have a cold. YR looks in the mirror and it says you got prettier. YR asks should I go to the hospital to get work done a little to get prettier

JW asks are you saying you want to sleep here. she asks to sleep here on the sofa for a little while. the grandma from the super died and wouldn’t let me sleep. he wont let her though. he says give me the money then. she says I want to see her but she isn’t showing up. normally they show up where they died so should I go there once. he says Kim would know

Kim says Hee Joo died where JW was so he wouldn’t want to go there. that Hee joo paid with her life even though they were both abducted. he explains what the culprits took as JW’s uncle looks at a diamond necklace. during the kidnapping young JW was forced to read to confirm he was still alive. so Kim says he still has trauma from back then

there was a car chase with HJ and JW in the car and police chasing them. the car goes off road and a truck hits it. sideswiping it off the road with HJ unconscious inside. JW tried to save her but police held him back cuz the car was about to explode. young JW watched her burn.

GS says he wouldn’t want to go there. it would be hard just remembering

Kim goes to see Jw. JW says Giant mall will open earlier. he mentions again how he has to go around smiling till his mouth rips.

Kim and JW watch YR and ask what happened to her. Kim says she is like a different person. JW wonders did that woman become a dog too.

manager pushes back the constructice surgery for YR.

SR tells JW to meet a woman for ten mins. but SC brings up GS. JW corrects her name. SC says you called her to your home to clean. JW says she didn’t come to my home to clean. and I will keep her close for the time being. SR asks if that means he is dating her but JW corrects her. then he says what if I have a marriage like you aunt

JW watches GS telling a ghost to go away. JW reminds himself that woman will find my money.

He goes over and the ghost is gone when he touches her. he brings up the money again and she says I didn’t see cha HJ. he says something is stuck to YR and she became a dog. he doesn’t think she doesn’t want to go cuz she is afraid of ghosts. it’s cuz YR is successful.

KW comes up to GS. he asks why were you like that when you meet tae YR. she says I was weird then. I was embarrassed cuz I am so much more below her. he says isn’t it cuz you were better than her in the past. he says I check into you – didn’t the kids tell you. the way he talks makes her say he is cool. he says to live looking forward to the future. the light is green so let’s go. he sort of led her by the hand for a sec as they cross the street

GS is cleaning at a party and YR shows up wearing even a crazier outfit. she scares people

GS remembers the ghost following YR and says it’s serious

SC sees GS cleaning and says could you help out.

Jin Joo gave GS a makeover and told her to go to that table and just stand there.

GS walks over and sees YR and the ghost. JW sees YR then GS going over to her.

GS goes over and says you are pretty. don’t listen to anyone else or else you will get colder. she goes and YR thinks she was just dissed by her

other girls says how they are 100 times prettier than YR. the ghost heard that

suddenly YR looks down at her outfit and takes off the feathers

the girl who said she is 100 times prettier the ghost says you are the prettiest and attaches himself to her

GS asks why he is here. JW says this is my kingdom so it’s weird for you to be here. she says how she was scared a while ago so it would have been good if he was next to her.

they walk and he gives her instructions. she says the ghost is there. she is the ten min date he was supposed to go on. he asks if she wants alcohol and she reminds him she cant drink. he says that’s right you become a dog. he says there is person who died that I wanted to meet. if you get drunk at steve job’s home then could I speak to him (through you)

Kim says before the giant mall president attends he wants to meet you first. where should I tell him to go. JW says to my office. he tells GS to follow him

they go to his office and something falls so he asks if something is here. she says no- did you think it was Hee Joo. sorry I don’t see her. he wonders if HJ said what she wanted and disappeared. GS says I thought of something now. when I was HJ and I remember her saying it wasn’t your fault and not to be tortured. he asks did you really hear that. she says yes. to think of yourself as precious and stop being hurt about what happened. he says cha HJ would not hate me. it’s you lying. you could never have heard that cuz she wouldn’t have said that. he gets mad and tells her to leave. get lost! she says sorry and leaves crying

GS walks home

Kim says the president of Giant will be late. he was in an accident nearby. there were a lot of people who died so the accident was big.

GS walks by and sees a lot of ambulance.

JW asks if a lot of people died nearby. did anyone call me. Kim says no. should I call Giant mall president. JW asks why call him. Kim says wasn’t he the one you worried about?

주군의 태양.E04.130815.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[23-47-23]주군의 태양.E04.130815.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[23-47-33]

at the accident site GS stands and watches the injured and dead. she sees the ghosts everywhere. she is scared and just stands there closing her eyes. suddenly a hand pulls her into his arms without a word. JW tells her your protector is here so hide.

end

preview

JW asks when I’m not there you are so scared you could die huh?

GS: will you go with me

JW: when you are gone, it’s to the extent “it’s too bad.”

GS tells KW – it’s a ghost – it’s next to you

KW faints

some scary woman says to find his partner something has to leave -that young lady will work

JW says that GS is a precious employee to him -get out of there right now. Tae Gong Sil – open up

she goes out and he pushes her back and says go in.

GS: the person who likes me said he would have courage

KW says to GS – I want to know you.

GS says I want to go

주군의 태양.E04.130815.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[23-49-17]주군의 태양.E04.130815.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[23-49-28]주군의 태양.E04.130815.HDTV.Film.x264.720p-LTE[23-49-48]



No comments:

Post a Comment