Friday 7 June 2013

[News] SECRET Jun Hyosung Reveals Why She Lost Weight

Jun Hyosung
SECRET's Jun Hyosung shared what tipped the scale and pushed her to go on a diet.

On May 6, the members of SECRET will be on the episode of KBS talk show, "Hello." With the topic of weight loss, a woman in her twenties will share her personal struggle with her mother-in-law who constantly pushes her to get in better shape. "My slim mother-in-law always talks about my weight and hints at my need to exercise regularly and eat less. I am stressed out because of her and, in turn, I am gaining more weight," the helpless woman cried out.

Asked whether she was ever stressed about her weight, SECRET's Jun Hyosung replied, "I was shocked by online comments about my body. They called me short and thick. That is when I went on my diet. But sadly, people commented things like 'she looked better before she lost weight' after I successfully shed several pounds from my rigorous diet. I was pretty hurt by that."

Song Jieun also added, "Before we debuted, my personal trainer said I looked like a pig. In the next two weeks, I lost over 20 pounds."

This episode of 'Hello' will air on May 6.

M/s : kenvilthomas@kpopupdates.com



No comments:

Post a Comment