Thursday 27 June 2013

Russell Brand Looking For New, 'Sexually Adventurous' Wife!

russell brand wants sexually adventurous wife

Fill out the applications now, ladies!

Russell Brand is open and ready for marriage business! Just make sure you have text messaging on your phone plan, LOL!

A year and half after his marital demise with Katy Perry, the witty Brit is ready to try the aisle again, revealing the qualities he seeks in a life mate:

"I would like to marry again and have a family. I am looking for my future wife. I hope she's kind and sweet and sexually adventurous. I don't ask for much, do I?"

LOL, nope! Not much at all, Russ!!

But we wonder… could this have been a factor in his split with Katy??

Pshh, c'mon! She's so daring, we HIGHly doubt she was boring in bed. Give us a break. If someone told us one of her secret nicknames was Kinky Katy, we wouldn't be surprised at all!

You know what they say, a lady in the streets…

[Image via Euan Cherry/WENN.]

Tags: katy perry, love line, russell brand, sex, wedding waltz, wife, wifey material



No comments:

Post a Comment