Sunday 30 June 2013

Lee Min Ho wants to dedicate “My Everything” to his fans

On 28th July, Korean heartthrob Lee Min Ho was back in Malaysia for the second time for his My Everything – World Tour 2013. Lee Min Ho presented himself during the press conference in a chic grey patterned coat and trousers, with a simple white shirt. He entered the room and gave a warm greeting to the media. Following, he heartily answered questions regarding his new album and drama from the hosts.

Is this your first time in Malaysia?
Lee Min Ho: No, I have been here before in 2009. This is my second time in Malaysia.

How are you so tall? are your family members all tall as well?
Lee Min Ho: Thank you. Actually all my family members are actually very tall.

You’re here today for your album ‘My Everything’. Can you tell us more about your album?
Lee Min Ho: This is my first album and to celebrate the album, I want to hold a special event dedicated specially to my fans.

 

Is there a special message for the album since it is called ‘My Everything’?
Lee Min Ho: I want to communicate with the fans and have a relationship with my fans through this album. So there’s a variety of songs from happy songs to ballad.

People knew you for your dramas such as ‘Boys over Flower’, ‘Faith’ and ‘City Hunter’. This is your first time contributing your voice, how is it faring so far?
Lee Min Ho: It’s a very new dimension for me. For the singing part, I got to experience the new part of it.

Are there any specific obstacles you’ve faced?
Lee Min Ho: I never actually dance to fast song and I particularly found that fast songs are a little more challenging to dance to.

Will you dance for us?
Lee Min Ho: Maybe a little bit of dancing for the concert tomorrow.

Can you tell us more about your new drama?
Lee Min Ho: I’ll be showing in the new SBS drama called ‘The Heirs’. It is about high school teenager’s life in Korea. The story is more towards teen romance and the main part of the drama is the love story.

Do you consider expanding your career by singing since you can sing really well?
Lee Min Ho: I never debuted as a singer; I dedicated singing for the fans and will continue making new songs. However, because I did not begin my career as a singer, I haven’t thought of being a singer as my profession.

 

Do you prefer drama or singing?
Lee Min Ho: Because I am an actor to begin with, and I will continue my path, but still venture. However my main focus currently will be acting.

Will you want to be a host or emcee for any shows or programs?
Lee Min Ho: I haven’t practically thought of it. Once I have more time and freedom I would think about it

Are there any artist you want to work with in the near future?
Lee Min Ho: Recently I have been working in the new drama with Park Shin Hye who is the lead actress, and I want to work with her well to complete the drama successfully.

How do you keep your skin so fine and in such a good condition? What’s your secret for your great skin?
Lee Min Ho: There aren’t many secrets for my skin, I try to wash my face thoroughly daily and try to sleep and wake up at the right time.

 

Can you still manage to sleep at the right time despite your busy schedule?
Lee Min Ho: At the moment, I still have the time to sleep. So nowadays, I try to sleep more.

Anywhere in Malaysia you want to go?
Lee Min Ho: The last time I was here I was busy so I wasn’t able to explore Malaysia. This time around I wish I could try more Malaysian local food and also hope to visit the Twin Tower as well.

Do you think there is any difference between the Korean culture and what is that?
Lee Min Ho: Recently I have been to many countries around in Asia, and I felt that there is not much difference because what they like and what they see is all quite similar because we are human beings after all, so that isn’t much difference.

Is there any similarity among the countries?
Lee Min Ho: When we are all happy, we all get excited.

Is there anything you expect from your Malaysian fans?
Lee Min Ho: Rather than expecting anything because this is my first time having a concert here, I just want all my fans who visit me to be satisfied and enjoy their time there together.

Do you have anything to say to the press or your fans?
Lee Min Ho: First of all, I would like to thank everyone who came to see me today and as tomorrow is my showcase, I will try to give my all so that my fans and audience will have a happy time there.

Special thanks to Jazzy Groups for the media invite!

Event covered by Aivin@hellokpop 

Photos credit: Aivin@hellokpop, Photographic editing: Seckvoon@hellokpop

'); (function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) {return;} js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk')); } }); $.post('http://www.hellokpop.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php', { action: 'fbc_ping', post_id: '44340', nonce: 'b6d531bd49' }); })(jQuery);



No comments:

Post a Comment