Sunday 2 June 2013

Lee Hyori Apologizes To Sunhwa On Thank You

kwonmj33320130602154642_C_00_C_1_59_20130602155128

It’s great to see that she has apologized, even though Sunhwa wasn’t visibly annoyed.

Singer Lee Hyori has apologized for her unintentionally offensive words to SECRET‘s Sunhwa on the May 31st broadcast of SBS‘s Thank You.

Lee stated,

I think the juniors are intimidated by me because of my image on the stage.

Sunhwa had visited Lee Hyori at the waiting rooms to greet her and told the singer,

You are really respectable, I want to become like you in the future.

Lee Hyori jokingly replied with,

I think that might be difficult for you.

The singer saw that her words may have hurt her junior – leading her to apologize on public television.

This is the apology:

After thinking about what I said, I realized that the small joke may have hurt you. I’m sorry, Sunhwa. I was only joking with you.

SOURCE: Naver

TRANSLATIONS: 24-7KPOP



No comments:

Post a Comment