Monday 29 July 2013

The 'Real' Adele Would Make 'Absolutely Fascinating' Movie Subject, Says Director

adele movie backstage documentary fascinating

Director Tony Palmer has made movies about Liberace and Leonard Cohen, but he really wishes he could get backstage with Adele.

The Skyfall singer will always be his one that got away. Tony says:

"I missed my chance with Adele…

I saw a brief interview with her and I thought, my god this is a fascinating woman - to hell with the voice, it's a fascinating woman.

I immediately applied. I wrote to them, saying 'Would you ever consider…' I had a very good response from whoever looked after her then. But then there was the 21 album.

Now she's surrounded by 18 record executives. The real Adele would make an absolutely fascinating film, I think."

The "real" Adele? Is there some secret Adele apart from the one we know and love? Oh, who cares? We would totes watch that movie, secret life or no!

We'd just watch Adele talk about singing for two hours. Or sing about talking. Either way, make it happen and get us a ticket!

[Image via Mavrix Online.]

Tags: adele, director, documentary, film flickers, music minute, skyfall, tony palmer



No comments:

Post a Comment