Thursday 30 May 2013

Fly To The Sky’s Brian Confessed He Almost Killed Himself

94877469

Glad he found it in himself not to do it.

Fly to the Sky‘s member Brian recently recorded an episode of SBSGood Morning, where he invited the cameras to his house and even shared an intimate secret. He explained

During the time when Fly to the Sky was quite active, I received a lot of stress from loneliness living in Korea alone as well as the anguish that came from the entertainment world. I once looked outside the window from the 13th floor apartment that I lived in with Hwan Hee, and for a slight moment, I almost made a mistake.

The only reason why he didn’t jump was because Hwan Hee was there to hold him back. Brian continued,

During the time when I was having the hardest time, Hwan Hee always stayed by my side and gave me endless support. I’m still very thankful for him.

Fly to the Sky officially broke up in 2009 and Hwan Hee is currently serving in the military.

SOURCE:M Wave



No comments:

Post a Comment